Market And My Heart Both Are Bleeding

Market And My Heart Both Are Bleeding

This morning BTC was 25k and right now this evening it's 23k. I had a small investment of $102 USD when BTC was 29k now I don't dare to check my balance in my Trust wallet. Maybe I'm not a big investor but the market prices up or down affect my life. I have an emotional attachment to crypto-currencies.

The market price of BTC is falling down and we all know that BTC is the king of cryptocurrency.  For investors, this is often the golden probability however I've endowed a touch quantity foolishly. Now my heart is bleeding too. Just missing badly those golden days of crypto in my life.

The way I'm consoling myself is that I'm not a big investor so the probable loss will be not that big. Very soon cryptocurrency will be pumped and we all will experience the benefit. A day of joy will surely knock on our door. These are my perspective on such situations. It helps me not to be stressed.

Just holding patience and a small amount of crypto is also on hold. I wish BTC and other cryptos will pump when I have a good amount of cryptocurrency to cash out. Fortunately or unfortunately I mostly cash out when money is necessary and sometimes luckily price is up of cryptos but mostly it's down like today. 25k to 23k is a very big fall. It's falling down. Cryptocurrency is unpredictable but promising too, when the price is up we all try to take advantage of time. So this is high time to hold patience.

Cryptocurrency is connected with my personal finance. A year ago I left my job with due respect and replace cryptocurrency as my financial support. Last year was awesome as cryptocurrency price was cool enough, the market will be again on fire and cryptos will go to the moon that we all get to benefit from it. I'm not a financial expert or advisor but I take my decision on my own and without research which is risky enough.

Whatever, waiting for the golden days of cryptocurrency. We may overcome soon such bleeding situation.

Thank you for sparing some time with this, until the next one!


  • You can read my recent articles...

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post