Health is the greatest and most valuable blessing

My dear friends and family, Hello, I hope you are well and in perfect health. The days of the week have been full of good happens for you so far, and life goes the way you want it to...

Yesterday, my husband and I went to the city center for his doctor's appointment. Unfortunately, my husband noticed a discharge in his breast, so the doctor told him to have surgery. Apparently, a canal has opened in his breast ducts that need to be closed. We don't know exactly why this happened to him. Of course, the doctor told us it was not a bad thing, and it would be cured with a simple surgery.

Because we are not currently covered by any insurance, we have to pay about $500 for my husband's surgery, and his hospital expenses. We can also use various supplementary insurances, but it takes three months to be able to use the services of those insurances. We are currently hesitant to pay for the same surgery with the same $500 cost or to wait for the supplementary insurance services after three months.

Unfortunately, the doctor didn't give us a definite answer, about whether we had a chance to wait this time or not. We have to go to another doctor next week and ask another doctor for his opinion. We didn't trust this doctor's words much, and we want to ask the opinion of other doctors as well. Because the doctor kept urging us yesterday, now that you want to have surgery, let me do a few more surgeries for you. My husband didn't like his behavior, and his words caused us to distrust him. It was as if he, like a businessman, wanted to make more money by doing a few other surgeries. That's why my husband says, "We should definitely ask the opinion of a few other doctors. I don't put myself under the razor blade just by following the advice of this doctor, who is thinking of making more money."

That was the reason that I was a little involved in my husband's medical work yesterday. Unfortunately, due to high inflation in my country, medical services have increased by 40% and the price of medicines by 60% to 100% compared to a few months ago. And these costs are certainly very high for ordinary people.

Health is the greatest and most valuable blessing.

On the way back, I asked my husband if we could walk home. It was long-distance, but I, who felt like an athlete after cycling these days, though the route was short. But about a third of the way we walked, I gave up and asked my husband to take the subway, we came some way by subway, and we walked up the street up to our house again. Now that I've been cycling for several days in a row, I find walking very difficult compared to cycling. Cycling is much easier and more fun than walking, and at the same time burns more calories.

We walked for about an hour and a half this afternoon, and the whole time we walked, the software showed, that we burned about 400 calories walking. But if we cycled for an hour and a half on our bikes, we would burn about 1,000 calories or more.

Now the interesting thing is that I found out with a Google search, for example, a person who weighs about 75 kg, walking for an hour at an average speed of 4 miles per hour, burns about 360 calories, but if the same hour cycling at 16 miles per hour burns about 850 calories. So my conclusion is quite correct based on the practical experience I gained.

Health is the greatest and most valuable blessing.

Now, with a series of other searches, I realized that if we want to lose weight, aerobic exercise is certainly very effective in weight loss, both walking and cycling are part of aerobic exercise. Now, between these two sports, cycling is certainly more effective in weight loss and slimming due to burning more calories than walking.

I think that's enough for today, sorry if I bored you because my mind is on my husband's medical affairs. I hope we finally find a trusted doctor, whose words we can cite. The most important thing is my husband's health. Tomorrow is Friday and our weekend, which is a holiday, and as usual every week, we want to go to nature again tomorrow for a fun cycling program, I will definitely talk to you about it. Stay safe. I love you all... 💗

Thank you for sparing some time with this, until the next one!


  • You can read my recent articles... 

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post